Thursday, June 2, 2011

Spring!!!

Well here is what I have been working on. They are just so adorable if I must say myself :) I just have way too much fun.






 These next shots I actually took today and couldn't wait to start on them. I had wanted to get some shots of Triston for my wall since I didn't get very many great ones the other day, but Danika had to have her turn :) Why couldn't they all be this way every day I want to shoot? So we found her a purple wall and took some shots.
I LOVE this one!! Doesn't it just say "old photo" to you? But wait I just took this today :) And the background was a VERY bright purple.
This is Dani with her hands on her hips. Such a diva!

2 comments:

  1. The boys are so Handsome, and Dani is so cute! I am so excited to see you all again when J gets home. The photo's are amazing, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of them!!! They are all so cute :)

    ReplyDelete